Orthodontic treatment is a very worthwhile investment for the overall dental, medical, and psychological well-being of children and adults. Simply put, braces are one of the best investments you can make in your appearance and health! Financial considerations should not be an obstacle to obtaining this valuable and long-lasting service. We are sensitive to the fact that people have different financial needs which must be taken into account when arranging payment schedules.
We offer several affordable payment plans designed to ensure that everyone can afford the treatment they need and working within most family budgets. We will review with you options listed below at your complimentary new patient exam to determine which plan best suits your needs:
- Interest-free payment options budgeted over a period of time.
- Upfront payment in full with discounts.
- Discounts for additional family members undergoing orthodontic treatment in our practice
We accept direct payment from most insurance carriers
- Flexible spending/cafeteria plans? We will help you manage your program.
- For your convenience, we accept Visa, Mastercard and Discover credit cards.
Orthodontic fees vary depending on the severity of the problem and length of treatment. Prior to beginning any treatment, we will discuss your financial and insurance options in detail. Most insurance plans partially cover the cost of orthodontic treatment, and we will gladly work with your insurance company to help offset your cost of treatment. We are happy to verify your insurance benefits, in advance, in preparation for your initial examination.